Recorded Sessions now available here
Wednesday February 2 Via Zoom – FREE Registration!
Pre-registration will be required by 11:30 pm February 1st to receive the Zoom meeting link.
Register early for your chance to win this great Dewalt 1/2″ high torque driver and batteries! (Value $600) Register here for the meeting and your chance to win!!! Winner must be present at the time of the draw!!!
“Doors” to Zoom meeting to open at 9:30 am, skills/knowledge game to begin at 9:45, Opening Comments and Producer Update to start at 9:55 am
Sign in early to participate in our skills/knowledge game for your chance to win a $25 gift card to the store of your choice!
- Horst Bohner, OMAFRA, Soybean Fertility
- Peter Sikkema, U of G Ridgetown College, Waterhemp
- Greg Stewart, Maizex, Corn Physiology and 2021’s Awesome Yields
- Ben Rosser, OMAFRA, Update on Local Association Project Results
- Peter Johnson, RealAgriculture, Regional Roots Not Iron Update, 2022 Wheat Management Thoughts
- Phil Oegema, OSCIA Regional Director, Regional Update, Constitution Amendments and Fee Increases
- Approved CCA CEUs Integrated Pest Management 0.5, Crop Management 1.0, details will be provided during the event
Local Association Breakout Rooms for Annual Meeting Business
Proposed Constitution Amendments for each county will be posted on the county pages within this website, and sent out to members in advance of the meeting as well.
This project was funded in part by the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs through the Canadian Agricultural Partnership, a five-year federal-provincial-territorial initiative.”
A huge thank you to all our sponsors, who continually support our local soil and crop groups all year long, we truly appreciate your help and support with our projects and events!